Monday, September 19, 2011

Young Hollywood: More money or fun fashions?

 A new store on Stardoll has just opened up: Young Hollywood. Opening my mailbox, it appears to have one new message entitled "Young Hollywood". Expecting something about fame, fashion, and friends, I open it. But, to my surprise, all it is is an advert for a new clothing store. A limited edition store. Now I think Stardoll is starting to get greedy.



 Will you be buying from it? I'm quite positive I won't. Why? Number one, I've just been degraded from a Superstar to a Non-Superstar, and number two, I'm low on money as it is.

 I don't exactly think it looks very fashionable, either. But I know this leads to more spam for "OMG GREAT PRICES! YOUNG HOLLYWOOD! HB'S! LE! DKNY! ELLE! RARES! OMG NOW SELLING OUT QUICK COME OMG!"

 I sure hope this is temporary. Another store to cause hype isn't what Stardoll needs. And as I said above, now they're just getting greedy. Another reason to buy Superstar. Another reason to buy Stardollars. Another reason for frustrated parents. Another way to cause absolute madness.


 Tell me your thoughts in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment